Shopper trends are evolving as fast as ever, meaning retailers are having to rethink their approach in order to remain relevant, sustainable and increase their footfall. Here are our five simple marketing ideas to increase footfall to your convenience store.
1. Digital engagement
Have you considered how easy your store is to find on Google? This sh
With shoppers spending an average of just five minutes in a convenience retail store, compared with 38 minutes in a supermarket, convenience retailers have to make their displays work hard to attract the attention of shoppers and grow basket spend.
In this article, we explore how to make your in-store displays worth your customers’ time and investm
With customers constantly on the go, your convenience store has mere minutes to present a positive image from the entrance to the check-out counter. Plus, competition never slows down and it’s vital to stay on top of your store cleanliness. So, make sure your customers have a good experience in your store by having a clean, well organised and safe
Marketing to your customers is about standing out from the competition and to do this you need to advertise what makes you unique, including new products your competition may not be selling. Footfall is driven by making passers-by want to visit your shop, so one of the best avenues to do this is through window displays.
Your window displays tell cu
- Where to buy tobacco wholesale in the UK
- How to get a licence to sell alcohol
- Three things to consider before visiting a convenience store wholesalers
- Loss leader pricing advantages and disadvantages for your store
- How can cross-selling boost your retail sales?
- What is upselling in retail and how do you implement it?
- 10 retail tips to increase sales in your store
- What is EPoS and how can it help you?