Our convenience store cleaning and maintenance checklist
With customers constantly on the go, your convenience store has mere minutes to present a positive image from the entrance to the check-out counter. Plus, competition never slows down and it’s vital to stay on top of your store cleanliness. So, make sure your customers have a good experience in your store by having a clean, well organised and safe environment.
Although it’s hard to keep a convenience store clean from front to back, implementing a cleaning plan that motivates all your employees to get involved is a good place to start. Brief staff on the importance of completing a cleaning checklist every shift to meet health and cleaning standards, highlight the need for consistency, and make sure to reward their hard work.
Having a checklist can help you run the store more efficiently and will give staff clear responsibilities and cleaning duties during their shift. We've created a checklist which breaks down tasks by the day, the week and the month so that you can start implementing your cleaning schedule straight away. Download it below.
- Where to buy tobacco wholesale in the UK
- How to get a licence to sell alcohol
- Three things to consider before visiting a convenience store wholesalers
- Loss leader pricing advantages and disadvantages for your store
- How can cross-selling boost your retail sales?
- What is upselling in retail and how do you implement it?
- 10 retail tips to increase sales in your store
- What is EPoS and how can it help you?